COVID SafetyWe wanted to take this opportunity to advise you of the improvements that we have made and protocols that we have put in place at the dojo to improve everyone’s safety.
Please also feel free to take a look at our COVID-19 risk assessment
Please click on the relevant full-time dojo below for more information.
Brentwood Dojo Re-Opening Information
Brentwood Dojo Floorplan
Chelmsford Dojo Re-Opening Information
Chelmsford Dojo Floorplan
Harlow Dojo Re-Opening Information
Harlow Dojo Floorplan
We will continue to run classes on Zoom for those who are unable to attend in person teaching at our dojos.
What we expect from our members and parents:
- All sessions must be pre-booked via the booking system link
- Students should arrive in their Gi and make sure that their equipment is brought in a bag.
- All students will need to bring Hand Pads or bag gloves, leg and foot pads (for use on equipment to avoid skin contact on equipment) and a water bottle. All of these items must be kept in your bag at all times when not being used.
- All members must bring their membership card and swipe in for each session attended, this is important so we can comply with the Government Track and Trace Policy.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the class start time and no earlier, to adhere to social distancing rules.
- Children will be brought out to the courtyard and we ask parents to wait outside the fence for their children.
- Please ensure that all children are collected from the instructor promptly at the end of the class.
- Where possible all payment for classes should be by monthly standing order. Any payments at the centre should be contactless and card payments.
- If you are feeling unwell in any way please do not attend your class.
We hope that our improvements and measures outlined above make you feel comfortable about returning to the dojo. As we are sure you can appreciate we are all working hard to ensure that we can adhere to the government guidance and are learning along the way, please bear with us whilst we begin to get used to our new measures. If you feel uncomfortable attending inside classes, please speak to your instructor - we are keen to hear your feedback and improve to help make everyone feel safe.