- Children will be placed into groups best suited accordins to their belt, age and height to try and ensure a positive experience for all. These competitions are ideal for introducing students to competitive karate.
- All entries will receive a participation award. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will receive a medal and will be eligible to enter the Club Champions event.
- All students taking part will require hand pads, leg pads and a mouth guard. These are available to purchase from your instructor.
Upcoming Competition dates
Please refer to booking system
The Referees will organize students into categories in these events once the list of competitors are finalised.
- KATA: Students will perform their Kata that they practice in class. Younger children and lower belts will perform their Kata in groups of two or three and higher belts will perform their Kata individually.
- KUMITE: Students will compete against their opponent, and will be awarded points for controlled and accurate techniques. Uncontrolled moves will result in penalty.
- SLAM MAN: Younger students will compete against the dummies and will be awarded points for good techniques and focus.
Go to the online booking system and select the competition venue, then scroll forward to the competition date using the blue arrows - if you need the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org