- Children will be placed into groups best suited according to their belt, age and height to try and ensure a positive experience for all.
- All entries will receive a participation award. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will receive a medal.
- All students taking part will require boxing gloves, head guard, mouth guard, shin pads and foot pads. These are available to purchase from your instructor.
Upcoming Competition Dates
Please refer to booking system
The Referees will organize students into categories once the list of competitors are finalised, all students will compete in one of the below events;
- LIGHT CONTINUOUS FIGHTING: Students will compete against their opponent, and will be awarded points for controlled and accurate techniques. Uncontrolled moves will result in penalty.
- SLAM MAN: Younger students will compete against the dummies and will be awarded points for good techniques and focus.
Go to the online booking system and select the competition venue, then scroll forward to the competition date using the blue arrows - if you need the link please email firstname.lastname@example.org